In Faith I Will Wait....

/
0 Comments
Today a good friend talked about Microwave Christians saying that we have become the name, claim it, and want it now believers.  


Microwave Magic
Microwave Mentality


I, unfortunately, have to agree because there have been times that I have been given a promise from God, and when it doesn't come I find myself uttering and moaning.  So in effort to prove that I am a King's Kid and already know that those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength (Isaiah 40:31)...Faithfully I will wait!

  • When the water heater breaks and I can't pay to fix it................Faithfully I will wait.
  • When the DD is having a fit because she left her book bag at school...........Faithfully I will wait.
  • When I thought a check was in the mail and the mailbox was EMPTY........Faithfully I will wait.
  • When the collection calls keep coming in.....................Faithfully I will wait.
  • When students keep asking the same question over and over and over again, even though I am on lunch.............................Faithfully I will wait.
  • When the called Dance Ministry leader acts like she knows it all with no dance background nor training..........................Faithfully I will wait.
  • When the bills are due and my month is longer than my money...................Faithfully I will wait.
For I know that in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. So in faith I will wait on the Lord.



Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

Psalm 37: 7-9


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Reach Out and Touch Me

Reach Out and Touch Me
I am available for Product Testing-Contact me to find out
powered by
Socialbar

Amazon