I'm A Chick That Wants Loose #wtal

/
0 Comments
I just can't contain it!! I am a chick that wants out. This years Woman Thou Art Loosed Conference was on time and on point for me!!! The word that went forth in that arena, in the words of Tasha Cobbs, broke every chain!!

Of course you know I love Pastor TD Jakes and First Lady Sarita, but I have to mention Pastor Sheryl Brady!!! Her story is so powerful, and her new book "You Have It In You" was the theme of the conference.  I will discuss more of that later.

When I tell you the anointing was so heavy in that place, at times all I wanted to do was fall on the floor!!! I got my run in a few times, but literally I was Slain in the Spirit!!

On a carnal note :-), the shoe game of these ladies, especially Sarah Jakes, made me step up my shoe game for Church on Sunday!
Black Louboutin
My Favorite Christian Louboutin


This WTAL conference (and shoe ministry, LOL) told me to step

 it up in all areas and even when it hurts, 

there's a blessing in the end!!



Amen!!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Reach Out and Touch Me

Reach Out and Touch Me
I am available for Product Testing-Contact me to find out
powered by
Socialbar

Amazon